Save-The-Dates ✔. Wedding Invites ✔. Thank You's ✔.
Introducing The New Wedding Service That Brides Are Falling In LOVE With...
220 total cards
- 150 Save The Dates and Invitations
- 70 thank you cards (Postage and mailing included)
325 Total Cards
- 225 Save The Dates and Invitations
- 100 thank you cards (Postage and mailing included)
650 Total Cards
- 450 Save The Dates and Invitations
- 200 thank you cards (Postage and mailing included)
The ONE THING engaged couples & newlyweds
need to know!
How it works
1. Pick Your Bundle & Save
Choose the bundle that fits your number of guests.
It'll include everything you'll need:
Save the Date Cards - Paper Pearl
Wedding Invitations - Paper Pearl
& done-for-you Thank You Cards - GratiCards
Enjoy the discount!
2. Receive Your Codes
Our process is like stamps from the post office: buy now, use later.
Once you purchase a bundle, you'll receive an email with codes to use at checkout for each store (The Paper Pearl & GratiCards).
The codes never expire and you may make multiple purchases with each code.
Order your specific cards when you're ready.
3. Design Your Cards When You're Ready
Select one of our premium Save the Date designs
& then send out stunning Wedding Invitations when it's time!
Don't see what you want? Simply request your own design
at no additional cost with unlimited revisions.
Our team will blow you away!
Then after the honeymoon, finish heartfelt thank you cards
IN A SNAP by using GratiCard's 4-step process.
4. We’ll Ship Everything To Make It Easy
Once you check out on The Paper Pearl
we’ll send your Save the Date cards & Wedding Invitations to you.
Then when you check out on GratiCards
we’ll print, stamp, and send each card directly to your recipients
The Paper Pearl Favorites
Or you can do it the hard way... and suffer!
How many couples will continue to suffer from these problems?
- Pay expensive prices (OUCH)
- Settle on subpar options (DISAPPOINTING)
- Waste hours collecting addresses (STRESSFUL)
- The rude awakening after the honeymoon (DAUNTING)
- Weddings aren't cheap. Costs continue to come out of nowhere with each decision. Venues. Photography. The Dress. Oh yeah... the ring. Wedding favors. It never ends. Not to mention so much money is due upfront.
- Reading prices first and then what you want second. Crossing your fingers that it fits within your budget. The realizing it's not... then you feel sad for yourself that you can't get what you want. Only if you could create your own, right? You're out of luck and have to settle for less- on the biggest day of your life!
- No wonder why couples hate wedding prep... they have to first call then email and then text 3x just to get an address. Multiply that by 127 times :( And you haven't even picked out cards, stuffed, stamped, addressed nor sent them. Doesn't sound like fun. Are these the memories you want?
- Boxes of blank thank you notes stare you in the face. You tell yourself "Oh, we can get our those done in the next two weeks, NBD." You start, it begins to hurt, instagram keeps interrupting you, then you naturally procrastinate, you get distracted again, commit to finishing, the Holidays come up, and now it's 8+ months later. (*FYI: Family outings and friend gatherings get REALLY awkward). You try to put it out of your mind but then every few weeks the stress resurfaces inside and every time you think, "How can we get these done ASAP"?
*Can you see why so many couples don't say thank you and carry that guilt around for a long time?!
Yes, your hand hurts, yes you don't enjoy it (but you won't admit that), yes you'll misspell some names so you'll have to start all over again (ugh), you go to write something unique but realize that adds that much more time and hand cramping so justify the boring and generic message you've already written 42 times and yes it'll take about 20+ hours to do... hopefully you can do that within a few weeks of getting married or else everyone thinks you're a jerk. Too bad it took that long to say thank you... and now you feel . If only there was a better way...
Or avoid ALL of that with one of our bundles and...
- Save money
- Love your card designs & look classy
- Let us collect addresses & donations for you
- Say thank you easily without losing your sanity
- Get ALL your wedding cards in a low price bundle.
0% financing with Sezzle over 4 payments if needed.
- Use our stunning designs or request your own.
You'll get exactly what you want which means you'll be totally satisfied.
- Save time & avoid stress using our address collector.
Then allow guests to make a contribution. Who else does that for you?
- Our 4-step process will help you make all your cards in a snap.
Then personalize the messages. We'll print, stamp & send them for you!
Totally recommend the Paper Pearl to anyone. The whole process was smooth. We really liked their designs they already had and it was nice to buy the cards when we needed them.
A Paper Pearl Customer
We liked the Paper Pearl but GratiCards was a total lifesaver! So fast, so easy! Highly recommend it. Use their discount bundle!
A Paper Pearl Customer
So many wedding websites are busy with so many options it's paralyzing. The Paper Pearl had a great variety or cards, and nice add on services with the address tool and then the Thank you card partner. Very well done and we both highly recommend it.